[Fcs-grad] FW: Graduate Writing Courses

Marissa Lynn Diener Marissa.Diener at fcs.utah.edu
Wed Dec 1 10:59:07 MST 2010

Graduate Students - As you are thinking about what classes to take next semester, please note that
the University Writing Center is offering several writing classes that might be appropriate.  It is also
good to keep in mind that they can provide feedback on drafts of theses and thesis proposals - they
are a good resource, and work with graduate students as well as undergraduates.  It would be great
to see some of you ultimately publish your theses, and I am sure the WRTG 6000 course would help
you with writing your thesis as well - our department accepts publication-style papers as an acceptable
format for the thesis, so this might be helpful in multiple ways.
-Marissa

Marissa Diener, Ph. D.
Associate Professor
Director of Graduate Studies