[Fcs-grad] FW: Human Sexuality

Marissa Lynn Diener Marissa.Diener at fcs.utah.edu
Mon Dec 13 15:37:24 MST 2010

Hi, students.  One of our adjunct faculty, Cynthia Christopherson, is looking for a graduate student to serve
as a TA for her Human Sexuality course.  I am not sure what your role in the course would be - you'd have
to negotiate this with Cynthia.  You could receive credit for doing this.  Her course meets next semester on
Wed. evenings at 7:15.  I've heard great things about the course.  This would be on top of any other assistantship
you already have - a good opportunity for additional teaching experience.  If you are interested, let me or Cheryl
know and we'll put you in touch with Cynthia.
-Marissa

Marissa Diener, Ph. D.
Associate Professor
Director of Graduate Studies