[Fcs-grad] Ying's Thesis Defense THIS FRIDAY!

Marissa Lynn Diener Marissa.Diener at fcs.utah.edu
Wed Dec 15 15:48:47 MST 2010

Hi, everyone.  Ying will be having her thesis defense this Friday (Dec. 17th) at 1:30.
I am sorry to let you know at the last minute.  Nonetheless, it would be so appreciated if you could
attend - this represents the culmination of her hard work for several years.  Students - this
is a great opportunity to see a thesis defense (not a proposal) before you defend your
own thesis.  Please attend if you can.  Special thanks to Ken, who is chairing Ying's
committee.

Thesis Title:  Fertility, Offspring Gender and Parental Mortality Later in Life in China
Defense:  Dec. 17th at 1:30 in Rm. 220
Abstract attached.

-Marissa

Marissa Diener, Ph. D.