[Fcs-grad] Personal copies - Office hours

Sandy M Stark sandy.stark at fcs.utah.edu
Thu Dec 23 09:38:00 MST 2010

This is a general notice sent to everyone in the department as a reminder if you have made personal copies through fall semester,  please pay for them in the office.  We would like to start spring semester with a clean slate!  If you would like to know if you have a balance please check with me through this email or call me (801-581-6521).

I will be in the office today (12/23 - Thursday) until 4:30 pm.  I will be out of the office until Tuesday, Jan. 4th.  Our office hours through the holidays will be 8:30 a.m. until 4:30 p.m.   The office will be closed on Friday, Dec. 24th, 27th, 31st and Jan. 3rd.  If you need any assistance for any issues, you can contact either Bobbi, Marilyn or Deborah in the office on any of the other regular work days.

Thank you and I wish you all a Happy (restful) Holiday Season!

Sandy