[Fcs-grad] FW: [UofU] IMPORTANT! CSBS GRADUATE STUDENT CONVOCATION CHANGE

BOBBI DAVIS bobbi.davis at fcs.utah.edu
Mon Oct 24 11:13:50 MDT 2011

-----Original Message-----
From: GINA NELSON SEASTRAND
Sent: Monday, October 24, 2011 9:46 AM
To: Natasha McVaugh Seegert; Candy Sorenson; Paige L Zuckerman; Jenny Stout; BOBBI DAVIS; Sandra Manwaring Mccarthy; Tracey Anne Farnsworth; Angela Midgley; Mary Ann Golightly; SAMANTHA BIANCA BRODEY; Kate Danielle Barron; Natalie Torosyan; Nancy A Seegmiller; Mary R Guillory; Carol Bergstrom; Linda Morgan; Lisa M Clayton; Marilyn Miller Cox; Melissa Hall
Cc: Jeffrey D Kentor
Subject: FW: [UofU] IMPORTANT! CSBS GRADUATE STUDENT CONVOCATION CHANGE

PLEASE FORWARD IMPORTANT GRADUATION INFORMATION TO GRADUATE STUDENTS

To:	 CSBS Graduate Students
From:	 Jeffrey Kentor, Senior Associate Dean for Academic Affairs

Dear CSBS graduate student,

This year the college will hold a separate convocation ceremony for
graduate students.  We're making this change to provide a more intimate
experience for students, their families and friends.  This event will
take place MAY 3, 2012, AT 5PM IN LIBBY GARDNER HALL on the University of
Utah Campus.  The undergraduate convocation will be held the following
day.  We will provide additional details about your convocation in the
coming months, but want to give you and your guests plenty of time to
make the necessary travel arrangements.  If you have any questions,
please contact the graduate director of your program.

We look forward to seeing you at convocation, and celebrating this very
special event.

Sincerely,
Jeff Kentor

Jeffrey Kentor
Senior Associate Dean for Academic Affairs
College of Social and Behavioral Science
University of Utah

Distribution of this message was approved by L. Kay Harward,
Special Assistant to the Vice President for Student Affairs, University of Utah
Phone (801) 581-7793, 201 S. Presidents Circle, Room 206,
Salt Lake City, UT 84112