[Fcs-grad] One more thing....

Marissa Lynn Diener Marissa.Diener at fcs.utah.edu
Wed Apr 4 16:38:05 MDT 2012

I knew there was something I was forgetting in my last email...

Remember - the deadline for applications for posters for Research Day is
THIS Friday, April 6th.  I'd love to have our great student research projects
showcased  at the College Research Day.  They'll be up through graduation,
so you can bring your parents through and show them, too.  Really, this is
a great opportunity to showcase the important work that our students are
doing -please consider submitting (Laura and Katie - you have to, since I am
on your committees :).  Easy application - 150 word abstract by Friday...
-Marissa

Marissa Diener, Ph. D.
Associate Professor
Director of Graduate Studies