[Fcs-grad] FW: Drop-in Lab for WebCT to Canvas Migration for College of SBS

Sandy M Stark sandy.stark at fcs.utah.edu
Tue Apr 17 09:34:30 MDT 2012

From: Rebekah Grow
Sent: Monday, April 16, 2012 11:47 AM
To: Linda Morgan; Megan McAllister; Sandy M Stark; Lisa M Clayton; Nancy A Seegmiller; Joanna M Straughn
Subject: Drop-in Lab for WebCT to Canvas Migration for College of SBS

TACC has scheduled drop-in times with the School of Social and Behavioral Sciences this week. Please send this to all the faculty, adjuncts and teaching grad students in your departments.

When: April 18th
9am-12pm
OSH Lab 273

When: April 20th
1-4pm
OSH Lab 273

These sessions are to help faculty migrate content from WebCT to Canvas. We will not be doing a formal training on these days but we can schedule something with you at a later date and time.

If you are unable to come on these dates we will do some more in May but you can drop by our offices on Mondays and Tuesdays from 9-4pm for quick drop-in help with Canvas.

Thanks,

[cid:image001.png at 01CD1C7D.499B80F0]
Rebekah K. Grow | Ph: 801-585-0065 | http://www.tacc.utah.edu<http://www.tacc.utah.edu/>
Course Management Lead | TACC-IMS @ University of Utah