[Fcs-grad] FCS 6630 Healthy Communities is being offered Fall

BOBBI DAVIS bobbi.davis at fcs.utah.edu
Tue Apr 17 16:01:48 MDT 2012

Hi Everyone,

I wanted to let you know that FCS 6630 Healthy Communities is being offered Fall 2012:

17065  FCS  6630-001    Lecture 3.0 Healthy Communities            W  04:35 PM-07:05 PM  AEB 306        BROWN, B. B.
Course Description:
A variety of disciplines offer insights into why we live in the place-based communities we currently inhabit their social, physical psychological, and policy contexts.  Researchers also advocate for a variety of community criteria to provide healthy and viable settings for humans and the planet.  This course examines research from a variety of disciplines, including psychology, sociology, public health, environmental health, and planning, to address threats to and meanings of healthy communities.  Graduate students should enroll in FCS 6630 and will be held to a higher standard and/or more work.

FCS 6630 can count towards Core Hours (if you still need hours in this area) or FCS Allied Hours or Other Hours (if your Core hours are complete).  If you would like to register for the course, please let me know and I can give you a permission # to register.

Thanks!
Bobbi Davis
Advisor, Early Childhood Ed & Graduate Programs
Dept. of Family & Consumer Studies
bobbi.davis at fcs.utah.edu
204 AEB (Alfred Emery Bldg)
phone: 801-585- 0030 or 801-581-6521
fax: 801-581-5156
www.fcs.utah.edu

NOTICE OF CONFIDENTIALITY - This material is intended for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable laws. If the reader of this material is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.
Please notify the sender of the error and destroy the email you received.