[Fcs-grad] FW: Drop-in Lab Dates/Times for WebCT Migration to Canvas

Sandy M Stark sandy.stark at fcs.utah.edu
Tue Apr 24 13:24:28 MDT 2012

From: Rebekah Grow
Sent: Tuesday, April 24, 2012 1:24 PM
To: Janet B Siler; Amber Locher; Marty Shafer; Linda Morgan; Megan McAllister; Sandy M Stark; Pam Mitchell; MONICA KOHLER; Nancy A Seegmiller; Joanna M Straughn; David Blackburn; Connie G Floor; Brian E Snapp; Bene Catheryn Arnold
Subject: Drop-in Lab Dates/Times for WebCT Migration to Canvas

Please pass this email along to the faculty, adjuncts and teaching grad students in your departments. We will be doing drop-in help on the following days and times in the Marriott Library room 1009. You do not need an appointment. Just drop in. We will not be doing any trainings but helping you to migrate your WebCT content into Canvas.

May 2nd from 9-12, 1-4
May 3rd from 9-12
May 4th from 9-12, 1-4
May 9th from 9-12, 1-4
May 10th from 9-12, 1-4
May 11th from 9-12, -14

All of these sessions will be in the Marriott Library in room 1009 on the first floor.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Rebekah

[cid:image001.png at 01CD221D.92E9E350]
Rebekah K. Grow | Ph: 801-585-0065 | http://www.tacc.utah.edu<http://www.tacc.utah.edu/>