[Fcs-grad] 228 printer status report

Sandy M Stark sandy.stark at fcs.utah.edu
Fri Nov 9 16:07:22 MST 2012

Our new printer in 228 is now fax ready.  We are able to send and receive faxes at 801-581-5156.  If you need assistance ask myself, Fanny or Deb and we will be happy to help you.  You can also scan in 228 and email your scanned job to your desk.  This is especially helpful if someone is doing a large copy job in 230 and you would like to scan something quickly.  Again, if you need help just ask an office staff member.

The bad news is the printing capability is still in limbo.  Please continue to print to 230 or if you have a printing emergency and need to print to 228 send an attachment to Sandy, Fanny or Deb and we will print it in 228.  We will keep you posted as to when you will be able to print to 228.

We are getting there, step by step, inch by inch!

Thanks for your patience,
Sandy