[Fcs-grad] FW: The Psychology of Refugee Resettlement: New Course Spring 2013

BOBBI DAVIS bobbi.davis at fcs.utah.edu
Tue Nov 13 14:26:49 MST 2012

From: Jonathan David Codell
Sent: Tuesday, November 13, 2012 1:51 PM
To: Rob ONeill; Ed Buendia; Mark St. Andre; Paula Smith; Martha Bradley; Sharon Aiken-Wisniewski
Cc: HILDA ANN BRAVO; KARLETON JERMAINE MUNN; Alison Vasquez; JUNE N. MARVEL; Sandra Manwaring Mccarthy; Jenny Stout; BOBBI DAVIS; Paige L Zuckerman; Carol Bergstrom; Candy Sorenson; Melissa Hall; Alissa Largin; Kristy Reese; Becky Lubbers; Candace Minchey; JoLynn Yates
Subject: The Psychology of Refugee Resettlement: New Course Spring 2013

I will be teaching a new course on campus during the Spring 2013 semester titled: The Psychology of Refugee Resettlement EDPS 5960/6960.  The course will utilize a hybrid lecture and online format and will be held on Wednesdays from 3:05-5:00pm in BUC 106.

This course is designed to introduce students to the phenomenon of refugee flight, adjustment and resilience through the lens of contemporary psychological theories.

I am attaching a PDF flyer to advertise the class.  I plan to post this around campus but if you can also share it with your staff and students I would appreciate it.  Please feel free to contact me with any questions you may have (jonathan.codell at utah.edu<mailto:jonathan.codell at utah.edu>)

Many thanks.

Jonathan Codell
Doctoral Candidate
Counseling Psychology