[Fcs-grad] FW: ED PSYCH GRADUATE COURSE SPRING 2013

BOBBI DAVIS bobbi.davis at fcs.utah.edu
Thu Nov 15 09:36:45 MST 2012

From: Linda A Bredin
Sent: Thursday, November 15, 2012 9:27 AM
To: BOBBI DAVIS
Cc: Linda A Bredin
Subject: ED PSYCH GRADUATE COURSE SPRING 2013

Dear Faculty and Students:

I am excited to announce that Will Elder will be teaching EDPS 7420 Qualitative Research in the spring 2013 semester.  The course will be held Thursdays, 12:25-3:20pm in JTB 110.  This course has been in high demand over the years but we are uncertain whether it will be offered in the near future, so I encourage you to take advantage of this opportunity.  A flyer is attached.  Please post and share widely on your distribution lists.  Please do not hesitate to contact Will or me if you have questions about the course.

Thank you!

Sue Morrow (sue.morrow at utah.edu<mailto:sue.morrow at utah.edu>)

Professor, Educational Psychology