[Fcs-grad] FW: upcoming thesis proposal defenses

Marissa Lynn Diener Marissa.Diener at fcs.utah.edu
Tue Nov 27 13:38:34 MST 2012

Hi, HDSP students.  A reminder that tomorrow we will have our first two thesis proposal defenses
of the semester.  Please plan on attending.   Abstracts attached.
And please make a note of the other upcoming proposals, which
I sent last week.

The location  is Rm. 220 AEB
a)      Kamille - Wed. Nov. 28th at 2:00PM
b)      Heather - Wed. Nov. 28th at 3:00PM
c)      Emma - Mon., Dec. 3rd at 1:30PM
d)      Lori - Tues., Dec. 4th at 1:30PM (before thesis development seminar)
e)      Kirsten - tentatively scheduled for Wed., Dec. 12th at 9:00AM or 10:00AM

Thanks.
-Marissa

Marissa Diener, Ph. D.
Associate Professor