[Fcs-grad] Custodian gift baskets

Sandy M Stark sandy.stark at fcs.utah.edu
Wed Nov 28 14:17:20 MST 2012

It has been a tradition in FCS that we collectively donate items for our custodial staff gift baskets.  We would like to continue this tradition and present these baskets to our 3 custodians at our holiday party on Wednesday the 12th.  If you would like to donate items, cash or gift cards you can do so in the main office with the office staff.  We will be collecting items through Tuesday, December 11th.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to email or call me.

Thanks,
Sandy