[Fcs-grad] HDSP students with assistantships

Marissa Lynn Diener Marissa.Diener at fcs.utah.edu
Mon Oct 14 11:06:14 MDT 2013

Hi, everyone.  I hope you are enjoying fall break.  It is nice to have some more flexibility in your time.
Just a reminder that for those of you with an assistantship, you have several requirements this semester.
Although you no longer are required to do time sheets, you are now required to provide me a written
report at mid-semester and at the end of the semester.  You are also required to attend the thesis proposals
and defenses, and at least one continuing education program.  These requirements were outlined at the
orientation at the beginning of the year, and in a memo (which I have attached again).  This is a reminder that
your first report is due tomorrow.  Since it is fall break, I am giving you an extension on this assignment until
Monday, Oct. 21st.  If you need longer (e.g., if you are getting married this week :), let me know).
Thanks.
-Marissa

Marissa Diener, Ph.D.
Associate Professor