[Fcs-grad] IMPORTANT - please plan to present at Research Day on April 18th

Marissa Lynn Diener Marissa.Diener at fcs.utah.edu
Fri Feb 28 08:22:49 MST 2014

FCS Graduate Students - Please see the important announcement below regarding research day in the college.
I expect all students who are completing a thesis in spring or summer to present on this day.  (I believe that is
Cameron, Michelle, Mieko, Kirsten and Leslie).  You need to submit an abstract and title (see more details below)
now (deadline is later, but I have found it is better to do these types of things right away).  If you aren't defending
a thesis, but have another project or other research to submit ( perhaps from a class or class project - as long as it
is research, not just literature review), please considering doing so as well (but a good idea to get some faculty input on it).
Thanks.  let me know if you have any questions.
-Marissa