[Fcs-grad] Holiday charity drive

Sandy M Stark sandy.stark at fcs.utah.edu
Wed Nov 12 10:14:24 MST 2014

[http://www.bkennelly.com/vox/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/joy-1024x439.jpg]

It has been suggested that the FCS department and FCS students participate in a holiday charity drive.  We have chosen Candy Cane Corner which supports a holiday shopping experience for families of The Road Home, VOA Utah and YWCA Utah.

We would like to start this drive immediately and continue through Wednesday, December 17th.  We will collect donated items in the main office in room 228.  All items must be new and unwrapped.

For a full description of the Candy Cane Corner mission and a list of suggested items to donate please check out the website at:  http://candycanecornerslc.org/about

If you would like to donate monetarily, there is a link within the website that will allow you to do so.

Thank you!