[Fcs-grad] FW: Talk to a Survivor event

Sandy M Stark sandy.stark at fcs.utah.edu
Wed Apr 15 12:53:59 MDT 2015

From: DeAnn Tilton [mailto:deanntilton at gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, April 14, 2015 10:11 PM
To: Sandy M Stark
Subject: Talk to a Survivor event

Hi Sandy,

Would you please share this with the department? I would love for anyone who is able tomorrow or Thursday, to stop by the event and say hello.

As part of my masters project about survivors of child sexual abuse, I have organized a survivor-run campus event for Sexual Assault Awareness Month. It's called "Talk to a Survivor" and will be running in conjunction with the Clothesline project in the Union ballroom tomorrow, the 15th and Thursday, the 16th from 10a-2p.

The purpose of Talk to a Survivor, is to demystify who survivors are and offer support for those whose lives have been affected by sexual violence. We do this through one-on-one conversations- come talk with us.

Thank you so much!

DeAnn

--
DeAnn Tilton