[Fcs-grad] FW: [U of U] Save the Date - Annual Teaching Symposium | Monday, August 17, 2015

ASHLEY ANNE JOHNSON ashley.johnson at fcs.utah.edu
Wed Apr 22 11:38:03 MDT 2015

From: CTLE Info
Sent: Wednesday, April 22, 2015 11:37 AM
Subject: [U of U] Save the Date - Annual Teaching Symposium | Monday, August 17, 2015

We sincerely appreciate your help in distributing the following message to your department...

Greetings from the Center for Teaching & Learning Excellence!

As one of the many free services provided by CTLE to all University of Utah faculty and graduate TAs, we are happy to invite you to the Annual Teaching Symposium on Monday, August 17th, 8 am to 4 pm in the J. Willard Marriott Library.  Every year we offer a full day of break-out sessions on various teaching-related topics, for new and experienced faculty and TAs alike.

Registration will open on July 24th at http://ctle.utah.edu/ats/.

[cid:image001.png at 01D05DA4.22F7CFB0]<http://ctle.utah.edu/courses/>