[Fcs-grad] Spring schedule now available/only a few more weeks before I go on maternity leave

Jenny Stout jenny.stout at fcs.utah.edu
Thu Oct 1 14:53:54 MDT 2015

Hello HDSP students,
The Spring schedule has come out. If you would like my help figuring out your Spring classes please make an appointment to see me in the next couple of weeks since I will be out on maternity leave end of October/early November (I will work right up until baby comes. Due date November 4th, big brother came a week early though so it is anybody's guess).
You can see my appointment availability here: https://advisingam.utah.edu/amonline/default.aspx?AG=179
I still have about a dozen appointment times available for next week and I just opened up appointments for the week of the 12th. If none of these appointment times work for you let me know I have blocked out chunks of time to work on "other project" and could fit you in at those times if absolutely necessary.

Jenny Stout
Undergraduate Advisor
Department of Family and Consumer Studies
801-581-6521 (phone)
Alfred Emery Building Rm 228
www.fcs.utah.edu<http://www.fcs.utah.edu/>
For the latest department news like us on facebook<https://www.facebook.com/familyconsumerstudies?ref=ts&fref=ts>!

NOTICE OF CONFIDENTIALITY - This material is intended for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable laws. If the reader of this material is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.
Please notify the sender of the error and destroy the email you received.