[Fcs-grad] FW: [Admin-Assistants] Soup(er) Tuesdays courtesy of the Graduate School Diversity Office

ASHLEY ANNE JOHNSON ashley.johnson at fcs.utah.edu
Tue Oct 6 15:21:13 MDT 2015

From: Admin-Assistants [mailto:admin-assistants-bounces at lists.csbs.utah.edu] On Behalf Of Erin Saunders via Admin-Assistants
Sent: Tuesday, October 06, 2015 3:18 PM
To: ANDREA DEL CARMEN VAZQUEZ
Cc: admin-assistants at lists.csbs.utah.edu
Subject: Re: [Admin-Assistants] Soup(er) Tuesdays courtesy of the Graduate School Diversity Office

Hi Andrea,

I’m sorry to tell you I don’t have a comprehensive listserv for all of our grad students, but each of our departments may be able to reach out to theirs.  I’ve copied their admin assistants on this message.

Fellow admin assistants:

Would you please disseminate the below/attached to your respective grad students?

Cheers,

Erin Saunders
Administrative Assistant
College of Social and Behavioral Science – Dean’s Office
University of Utah
801-581-8620