[Fcs-grad] FW: Building 14 Cooling

ASHLEY ANNE JOHNSON ashley.johnson at fcs.utah.edu
Wed Oct 14 09:58:13 MDT 2015

From: Troy C Stubblefield
Sent: Tuesday, October 13, 2015 3:55 PM
To: ASHLEY ANNE JOHNSON; Kate Murphy Kausch; Geri Mendoza; Sandy M Stark; Elizabeth Johnson; RR Scheduling web email SAT
Subject: Building 14 Cooling

Hello,
                This is Troy Stubblefield your Facility Coordinator. I am contacting you in regard to the cooling for the Alfred Emory Building. Unfortunately a contractor working on the North side of the biology building has hit a chilled water pipe while digging a trench. This pipe is what supplies cooling water for the air conditioning to the Alfred Emory Building. The leak has been isolated, and crews are working on the problem right now. I am hopeful that the necessary repairs will be completed tonight, but unfortunately it may not be completed until the end of the day tomorrow. This means that the building could get a little warm tomorrow afternoon. I apologize for the inconvenience. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to call (801)833-6733 or email me. Thank you for your patience.