[Fcs-grad] Holiday Party - Service Project

ASHLEY ANNE JOHNSON ashley.johnson at fcs.utah.edu
Fri Dec 1 10:18:57 MST 2017

Hello All!!

Happy December! I hope you have all received your invitation to our FCS Holiday Party on Thursday December 14th at 11:30 AM. As always we are doing our White Elephant gift exchange and having lunch. This year we will also be collecting gift cards for the Refugee Center. Please see the attached flyer for details. Regardless of whether you can donate or not, we would love all you to come to the party!

Thank you,

Ashley Johnson
Administrative Officer, Department of Family & Consumer Studies
University of Utah
225 South 1400 East, Room 228
Salt Lake City, UT 84112
(801) 585-3047