[Fcs-grad] Did you know?

Jenny Stout jenny.stout at fcs.utah.edu
Mon Dec 4 11:04:25 MST 2017

Hello all! Just wanted to be sure you all knew that Russ Isabella is offering his Attachment Theory class this Spring. This is a rare occurrence and a great class! If this is a class you would like to take let me know and I will see if/how it would work for you in our graduation plan.

Jenny Stout
Undergraduate Advisor
Department of Family and Consumer Studies
801-581-6521 (phone)
Alfred Emery Building Rm 228
www.fcs.utah.edu<http://www.fcs.utah.edu/>
For the latest department news like us on facebook<https://www.facebook.com/familyconsumerstudies?ref=ts&fref=ts>!

NOTICE OF CONFIDENTIALITY - This material is intended for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable laws. If the reader of this material is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.
Please notify the sender of the error and destroy the email you received.