[Fcs-grad] Please RSVP to the Holiday Party if you haven't already

ASHLEY ANNE JOHNSON ashley.johnson at fcs.utah.edu
Tue Dec 5 14:46:44 MST 2017

You just received a second invitation to the FCS Holiday Party which was supposed to include the message "If you haven't already, please RSVP as soon as possible so I have a head count for lunch." I apologize for any confusion the second invitation caused. If you don't want to RSVP through the webpage please just let me know if you can make it.

Thanks,

Ashley Johnson
Administrative Officer, Department of Family & Consumer Studies
University of Utah
225 South 1400 East, Room 228
Salt Lake City, UT 84112
(801) 585-3047