[Fcs-staff] A Holiday Party

Irene Ota irene.ota at csbs.utah.edu
Fri Dec 20 11:27:35 MST 2002

Hello you festive people,
I am having my annual holiday party again!  This time it will be
post-Christmas.
It is a very informal open house kind of thing.  Those you who have
attended in the past know that there will be lots of good food (there
will be sushi!).  We will be recording personal and general New Year
predictions as we have in the past and we will review our predictions
from last year to see what has come to pass.
All you have to bring is yourself and spouse, children, friend, and
whatever it is you might want to drink.
So, reserve - Saturday, December 28, 2002 - 5pm-8pm (or whenever you go
home)
My address = 1356 West Gillespie Avenue (540 South)
My phone # = 961-9653

The best way to get to my house is to go West on 400 South all the way
to Navajo Street (1335 West).  Turn South (left) onto Navajo and go all
the way to Gillespie Avenue, turn right onto Gillespie and I am the
first house facing Gillespie Street (not the corner house facing
Navajo).

I hope to see you then and there.
Irene

PS  Come meet my new husband and family.