[Fcs-staff] Ukulele update

Sandra Earl sandra.earl at fcs.utah.edu
Tue Dec 7 10:44:12 MST 2004

There was no response to our Missing Ukulele flyers throughout the
building, but one of our grad students, Tanya Garn, just happened to
have a ukulele that she was willing to give to Maria.  Tanya's ukulele
has been well cared for and looks almost new.  Maria is thrilled and
very touched by Tanya's kindness.

Many of you had already contributed money for a new ukulele.  It was
suggested by Cathleen that this money be divided and added to what the
Department gives to the custodial staff for Christmas.  If any of you
would like your money back, that's okay too.  Thanks, everybody, for
your willingness to help.

On another note--we are out of pink envelopes in the main office again.
Would anyone have some to spare?

Thanks again, Sandra