[Fcs-staff] (no subject)

angela.fontes at fcs.utah.edu angela.fontes at fcs.utah.edu
Thu Mar 11 19:27:22 MST 2004

Hi everyone!

Several people expressed interest in this event so I thought I'd just send the
info to all.

Leprechaun Lope 5K run/walk- held by Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic School (my
daughters school) will be held at 8:30 on Sat. March 13th.  Registration is $17
or $20 day of the race - includes a T-shirt and ribbons.  Starts at the
Southeast corner of the state capitol and ends at Memory Grove.  I thought we
could meet at the registration place at about 7:30am that morning (to get
registered)- the info says to park in the northeast corner of the capitol.
There is a parade after that my kid will be in so please join my family if you
can!  Morgan (and possibly my dogs) will also be joining us so this will be
more of a walk for me but I thought everyone could go at their own pace and
meet at the end to go to the parade and maybe lunch or something.  The website
is listed below wil any additional info.  Thanks for supporting me and my kid's
school - hope to see everyone there!  I will have my cell phone (699-2797) with
me that morning so call me if you are coming and can't find us!

http://www.lourdesschool.org/race/index.htm

Angela Fontes