[Fcs-staff] sad news

Trisha Klein tk2796 at csbs.utah.edu
Mon Mar 22 08:14:11 MST 2004

Good Morning,
    Many of you know or have seen Kira Larkin, our visually impaired
friend that works
in the ASUU preschool.  Her guide dog, Mae Lee (sp?) passed away
unexpectedly
yesterday following a seizure.  Kira was not with the her at the time
and the autopsy
revealed no cause.  We want everyone to know that words of support and
sympathy
 would be fine, however she asks that people do not ask about his
death.  She is
obviously heartbroken and doesn't want to have to talk too much about it.
    The cremation that she desires is very expensive ($300).  If anyone
would like to
give a little money to help her out, let Sandra or I know.
Thanks, Trish