[Fcs-staff] Thank you!!

Sandra Earl sandra.earl at fcs.utah.edu
Mon Mar 29 15:19:29 MST 2004

Thought you'd like to know that together with the ASUU DayCare
personnel, we collected $300 to give to Kira Larkin to pay the fee for
Maylee's cremation.  We will give her a card with a Cashier's Check
tomorrow from the department and the ASUU DayCare when she stops by the
office.  Thank you for your generosity.  The veterinarian received test
results last week suggesting a blood clot either to the heart or the
brain is what killed Maylee.  We'll be seeing Kira with a new dog soon,
as she is scheduled to go to California the end of April to train with a
new guide dog.

Thanks again for your contribution.

Sandra