[Fcs-staff] Painting update

Sandra Earl sandra.earl at fcs.utah.edu
Tue Nov 16 15:46:51 MST 2004

The painters are finishing up in the AEB.  For those of you who have
opted not to have your office painted, please be aware that this will be
your last chance for several years--could be 10+.  The department will
have to pay for any painting needed before they are back through here in
the future.

Carpenters will be building scaffolding for the painters to work in the
front entrance and the back stairwell.  During the initial construction,
the front entrance will be closed--probably for 4-5 hours.  Thereafter,
we will need to maneuver around the scaffolding until the painters are
finished.  This will begin within the next 1-2 weeks, may the next few
days.  When the painters have finished in the front, the scaffolding
will be moved and adapted for the back stairwell.

Thanks for your patience and cooperation during this refurbishing
period, and please let me know if you're feeling like you want to
reconsider having your office painted.

Sandra