[Fcs-staff] How do you feel?

Trisha Heersink Klein trisha.klein at fcs.utah.edu
Fri Feb 18 08:51:13 MST 2005

Good Morning-
      I don't know if you are aware but a number of our children and
staff from the preschool downstairs who attended the Monday Valentine's
Party have come down with intestinal symptoms (vomiting and diarrhea).
A few staff & faculty from the FCS department have also been sick.   The
department of health assures us that these outbreaks are common and
there is no reason for alarm.  All the symptoms are usually done within
a 24 hour period. They have visited our program and have requested that
parents complete this illness survey. We would like to extend this
survey to any in the FCS group that ate food in the office on Monday or
have experienced any of these symptoms.   Please let me know & I will
make sure you get a survey.
Thanks!
Trisha