[Fcs-staff] updating

Sandra Earl sandra.earl at fcs.utah.edu
Wed Jan 26 08:47:41 MST 2005

I'm updating contact info--if your phone # or address has changed since
last semester and you haven't already told me, please get backk to me in
the next day or two.  You'll be getting a new directory for this semester.

Also, we have a couple of fax machine print cartridges that we now have
no use for in the main office.  They are for the old fax machine.  Do
any of you have a fax machine at home.  If so, maybe you'd like to check
to see if this Panasonic Panafax PC-60BK would fit your machine.  We'd
like to find a home for these and not just discard them.

Thanks for checking!

Sandra