[Fcs-staff] FYI re: warm temperatures

Sandra Earl sandra.earl at fcs.utah.edu
Thu May 5 14:11:06 MDT 2005

There is no chiller right now to cool our building and others on "the
loop."  Construction is in process to build a tower for a new and more
efficient chiller.  This construction could take at least one week,
maybe longer.  Because the air circulator is blowing warm air, it has
been turned off.  If the building gets too cool, we will request that it
be turned back on.  If that happens, it will probably be a welcome
relief.  You might want to get a fan going in your office to get air
circulation and dress accordingly. :-)
Sandra