[Fcs-staff] Party reminder

Sandra Earl sandra.earl at fcs.utah.edu
Thu May 26 15:28:02 MDT 2005

Hopefully, all of you were able to open your party invitation.  We heard
from some who couldn't, so just checking and hoping everyone is planning
to meet at the home of Jessie Fan and Gabriel Lozada (4345 E. Oak
Mountain Circle--approximately 2.5 miles up Emigration Canyon) to
celebrate the many upcoming changes in Family and Consumer Studies on
Saturday, June 4th at 6pm.  Remember, you AND your family are invited
(please don't forget to bring a dish to share).  We would like to get an
idea of how many may be there so we're sure there are drinks and
desserts enough for everyone.   Please reply by email or call me at
(801)581-6521.

We'll look forward to seeing you at the party!

Sandra