[Fcs-staff] we need a christmas tree

tyler.black at fcs.utah.edu tyler.black at fcs.utah.edu
Mon Nov 21 10:37:12 MST 2005

Hi all,
KON participates in a service project once a semester.  This semester
we are working with SAC and UAEYC-SC on a sub-for-santa gift drive.  We
are encouraging anyone affiliated with the FCS department to donate
specific gifts.  A list will be provided in a few days.  We would like
to designate each gift on a christmas ornament to be hung on a tree on
the second floor (AEB).  This will help prevent duplicating gifts.
  *******DO YOU HAVE A SPARE CHRISTMAS TREE?*******

If you would like to lend an artificial tree to this project, we will
return it by December 18th.  Contact suzanne.petrucci at fcs.utah.edu if
you can help with this need.  Keep checking your email for other ways
you can help with our service project this holiday season.
Tyler