[Fcs-staff] THANKS!!!

Paula Smith paula.smith at fcs.utah.edu
Mon Sep 12 09:46:18 MDT 2005

Hey Everyone,

I just wanted to pass along a heartfelt thanks for all the donations.
The hairdressers and barbers are scheduled to be up at Camp Williams on
Wednesday, so I have made arrangements with them to drop off hair and
skin supplies to them on Tuesday.  I also met with Redken over the
weekend and coaxed them into donating some products that I am sure they
hope will translate into good PR for them.  fyi - I will be up at Camp
Williams on Saturday doing an activity with the kids (5-11 years) - let
me know if you have any ideas or whatever...

You have really made a significant and concrete difference!
Thanks,
Paula