[Fcs-staff] off to Seattle

Sandra Earl sandra.earl at fcs.utah.edu
Mon Nov 13 14:34:12 MST 2006

I know you'll find it hard to believe that after missing a lot of work
to help Den (my husband) after the stroke, I'm going to leave work and
leave him in the care of family and friends to go to support our
granddaughter, Tiffany, at the Sectional Ice Skating competition in
Seattle.  This trip was planned some time ago and the airline tickets
had already been purchased or I probably wouldn't go.  I'm feeling very
nervous about leaving, but our children are insisting I go and that they
will take care of their dad.  Cheryl won't let me change my mind
either.  I will be home Saturday night, but won't be in until about noon
on Monday, because Den has an appointment for a swallow study on Monday
morning.  Oh, boy!  Thank you all for your support and kind words of
encouragement these past weeks.  See you on Monday.  Have a good week
and weekend.
Sandra