[Fcs-staff] new system

Sandra Earl sandra.earl at fcs.utah.edu
Fri Aug 3 14:36:19 MDT 2007

I'm hesitant to be too optimistic, but I'm thinking that the problems
we've had with the new heating and air conditioning system just might be
close to being resolved.  I need your feedback if you're still noticing
problems with the temperature in your office.  Hopefully you do notice a
change in the temperature when you move the slider on your thermostat up
or down?   Please be aware that you should not open a window(s) since
that will interfer with cooling or heating vertilation.  This project
has been quite an ordeal and I really appreciate your cooperation and
patience.  I have believe we'll soon feel like it was all worth it, but
don't hesitate to let me know of problems.

Just FYI--Idris will be here on Monday to pick up originals to prepare
teaching packets.

Thanks again!  You are all so awesome!

Sandra