[Fcs-staff] Fwd: Emergency Blood Alert from ARUP Blood Services

Marissa Diener Marissa.Diener at fcs.utah.edu
Fri Aug 24 09:26:35 MDT 2007

Hi, everyone.  I signed up for that blood donor alert that the President
of the U sent us a message about a while back.  They are in need of blood
now, especially O+.  This hits home for me because my grandfather is at
the U intensive care, and has been receiving blood transfusions.  If you
can donate blood, please consider it.  The information about times and
place are below.  THanks.
-Marissa

----- Forwarded message from admin at usblooddonors.org -----