[Fcs-staff] [Fwd: policies and procedures.]

Sandra Earl sandra.earl at fcs.utah.edu
Mon Dec 10 10:43:04 MST 2007

FYI

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	policies and procedures.
Date: 	Sun, 9 Dec 2007 20:37:08 -0700
From: 	Empire <grandempire at gmail.com>
To: 	Sandra Earl <sandra.earl at fcs.utah.edu>

    Dear Sandra, Thank you so much for all your help.
    Here is what I came up with for instructor.

POLICY AND PROCEDURES (Spring 2008 Semester)

FOR OBTAINING EMPIRE PUBLISHING COURSE PACKS

I will deliver course packs to classes on the first week if I can pick
up originals 2 weeks prior.  I understand, this is holiday seson and
everybody come back on the first week of Januaray and start work. Please
give me a little more time for your course pack. I will do every thing
to meet your class.

After the 1st day of class, Remaining books can also be available in the
FCS Main Office (AEB 228) for two weeks after the beginning of the
semester.  After first 2 weeks, remaining books will either go to
instructor's office or to empire publishing.  Students should email (
grandempire at gmail.com <mailto:grandempire at gmail.com>) to obtain a book.

Extra books can be available after 48 hours.

After 3 weeks of school start, no more additional copies will be made
and the originals will be return to the instructor.

Sincerely yours,

Empire Publishing

!DSPAM:475cb46d208723209316551!