[Fcs-staff] HVAC work

Sandra Earl sandra.earl at fcs.utah.edu
Thu May 17 16:38:44 MDT 2007

We were given the word today by Gary, who is the HVAC crew leader, that
next Friday, May 25, is the target day to complete the valve
installation part of the Heating/Air Condition project on the 2nd floor
in AEB.  They know definitely that they will do considerable work in
Rooms 240, 216 and 218, but they may have odds and ends to finish in
other rooms too.  Be prepared for interruption if you are in your office
that day.  Most likely, they can work around you if you are here.  This
will complete the valve part of the project on the 2nd and 3rd floors.
HVAC work on the1st floor will be done on a before and after preschool
basis.  Atkinson Electronics will still be here to complete the wiring.
They will be able to move along better and faster when the HVAC work is
done.  I will see if I can get an estimated date of completion for the
entire project and let you know.

Thanks for your cooperation and patience.

Sandra