[Fcs-staff] Giving Tree

Marissa Diener Marissa.Diener at fcs.utah.edu
Mon Dec 1 14:14:57 MST 2008

Hi, everyone.  This year Kappa Omicron Nu and SAC are sponsoring a
Giving Tree.  The recipient families are several of those that our
interns have been working with through the UNP Hartland Financial
Planning Internship.  (We have 3 interns who have been working with
several families over the course of the semester on financial
fitness).  Although we may think we are in financial trouble with a
14% budget cut, these families' financial situations are much more
dire.  They are all refugees or recent immigrants who face major
challenges because of health issues, immigration status, or language.

Please take a moment to look at the tree and pick an ornament.
Please return your purchase by Dec. 18th to the Main Office.
Your gift should be unwrapped.

Thanks for your support.
-Marissa

--
Marissa Diener, Ph.D.
Associate Professor              (801)581-8750
University of Utah               marissa.diener at fcs.utah.edu
225 S. 1400 E. Rm 228 AEB
Salt Lake City, UT 841112-0080