[Fcs-staff] The Amazing John Burton

Sandra Earl sandra.earl at fcs.utah.edu
Wed Dec 3 09:19:20 MST 2008

Give a shout out to John!  He fixed the frig door!!  He did what the
guys from HVAC said couldn't be done.  And it has the
same-regular-look--no metal plate on the outside of the door as he
warned he might have to do.  At least, he doesn't have to do that for
now.  John suggests we don't put heavy things on the door shelves.

THANK YOU, JOHN!!  Yes, you ARE earning your keep.  We owe you!!

Evidently, John consulted with Daigh and together they came up with the
strategy to fix the door.  So let's thank Daigh too!