[Fcs-staff] FYI

Sandra Earl sandra.earl at fcs.utah.edu
Fri Feb 15 17:55:23 MST 2008

I will be out of the office all of next week.  Of course, Monday is a
holiday so I would be out then anyway.  I am going to St. George on
Wednesday as a rep for the department at the reception and lecture,
Searching for the Fountain of Ute: Exploring the Origins of Exceptional
Human Longevity, by Ken Smith (you know Ken).  Den is going along with
me.  We will stay in St. George on Thursday and come home on Friday.
I'm just taking Tuesday off.  This might put an extra burden on Sandy
and Jenny (and Cheryl!).  I hope not.  I hope the week goes well and
I'll see you on Monday, February 24th.

Take Care!
Sandra