[Fcs-staff] Group gift for Heather Spencer and Baby Ellie

Sandra P Earl sandra.earl at fcs.utah.edu
Thu Sep 3 15:39:09 MDT 2009

Hi everyone,
We are planning to have an Open House Shower on Monday, September 14th, 2:30-4:00 PM, to celebrate the arrival of little Eliana Caitlin Spencer.  You will be receiving an online invitation with details.  I just wanted to let you know that we will be doing a group gift.  Heather has given us some ideas of things she would like for Ellie.  If you would like to contribute to the gift, please give money (no set amount-whatever you would like) to me or Sandy by Friday, September 11th.
Sandra