[Fcs-staff] FW: Baby Beckett is here!

Sandra P Earl sandra.earl at fcs.utah.edu
Tue Sep 8 10:16:21 MDT 2009

-----Original Message-----
From: Elizabeth R Hunsaker
Sent: Tuesday, September 08, 2009 8:08 AM
To: Sandra P Earl
Subject: Baby Beckett is here!

Beckett Kevin Garn Joined our little family Friday night.  He was 7 lbs 12 oz and 21.5 inches (just a little bigger than Jayston was)  He has dark hair and is just beautiful.  He is a sweet little baby and we could not be happier.  Jayston is adjusting to having him.  He gets a little more comfortable with him every day, even helping with diapers now!  Beckett is under the bili lights for some slight jaundice, I am hoping he will be done today, other than that, everything is going really well!

Beth