[Fcs-staff] FW: please forward to all FCS

Sandra P Earl sandra.earl at fcs.utah.edu
Mon Sep 13 12:40:11 MDT 2010

From: Loretta Cooper Rudd
Sent: Monday, September 13, 2010 12:10 PM
To: Sandra P Earl
Subject: please forward to all FCS

Have you eaten all your Girl Scout cookies?  Are you craving something sweet and "home-baked"?  Well, I have the answer-COOKIE DOUGH!  The Skyline HS Band is selling COOKIE DOUGH and other delicious sweets to raise funds to purchase much needed instruments.  My son, Nick, is a junior on the drumline and asked me to ask you to support these talented musicians by ordering COOKIE DOUGH.  The sign-up sheet is on the mailbox door in the FCS office.  Please put your check made payable to Skyline HS Band in the envelope in my mailbox.

THANKS for your support!

Loretta