[Fcs-staff] FW: Your support case #16820 has been resolved ID:[4an1ic/55217/16820]

Sandra P Earl sandra.earl at fcs.utah.edu
Tue Sep 21 10:07:55 MDT 2010

This is really good news!!  Thanks to Josh, everyone now has scanning capabilities to their own desktop.

If your name isn’t in the address book, you can use the manual address entry method.  Just touch Address Entry on the screen and put in the email address to which you want to scan, touch OK, touch TO, touch to go button, touch READ-END.  The scanned document will show up in your inbox.  There is a CC feature where you can send to more than one address.  I need to have Josh give me more instruction for that.

If you need help when scanning, let us know.

Sandra