[Fcs-staff] The FCS copy machine

BOBBI DAVIS bobbi.davis at fcs.utah.edu
Thu Aug 25 11:49:49 MDT 2011

A new copy machine is being installed today (room 230) - great news for everyone who has been making copies that have been coming out solid black!

However, this means the copy machine will be down from now until around 2pm today (unless otherwise notified)
After 2pm today, the copy machine will be available to make copies only - which means scanning and printing to the copy machine is not an option until computing can link us back up.  We will let you know as soon as we can scan and print to the copier again.

Thanks